Terms and Conditions
FDD CUSTOM STAN SMITH PROMOTION – GAME CHANGER AND ICON CREATORS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY
Take home a pair of custom adidas Originals Stan Smith sneakers curated by four creators whose art installations have made the new VivoCity Originals store feel like home.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The promotion commences on 15/01/2021 at 3:00pm Singapore Time and entries close on 31/01/2021 at 11:59pm Singapore Time (Promotion Period).
- The promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) is a Singaporean resident; (b) eighteen years of age or older at the time of entry; (c) is a Creators Club Member at either Game Changer or Icon Creators Club tier; and (d) submits their entry into this promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and its related companies and suppliers and agencies involved in this promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted.
- This promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must during the Promotion Period:
- Head down to the Vivo City adidas Originals Store (#B1-05/06/07/11) and actively search for a unique QR code for a customized Stan Smith sneaker curated by one of the art creators; and
- Scan and access the QR code placed at each of the corresponding artist’s existing art piece in the store and complete the entry form, including telling us why they like the corresponding pair of customized Stan Smith sneakers curated by the artist
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entries will be judged based on the creativity and originality of the comment. There will be 4 (four) prizes in total – one pair of customized Stan Smith sneakers from each artist. The winner of each pair of customized Stan Smith sneakers will be the best valid entry relating to that customization as determined by a panel of judges comprising representatives of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email to the email address nominated on their entry form. The Promoter may announce the names of the winners on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Each winner will receive an exclusive pair of adidas Stan Smith sneakers curated by one of the 4 art creators for HOTO Vivo City, in the shoe size stated in the entry form.
- Any additional costs associated with prize fulfilment (including but not limited to creation of the content and any and all other incidental and/or ancillary costs) are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The Promoter, its affiliates, agents, prize suppliers and advertising agencies make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to any and all of the prizes.
- The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an Eligible Entrant selected as a winner but accepts no responsibility if an Eligible Entrant cannot be contacted. If an Eligible Entrant selected as a winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to accept any element of the prize or is disqualified from eligibility as the winner of the prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, then that Eligible Entrant will forfeit the prize in its entirety and the Eligible Entrant with the next best entry (as determined by the judging panel) will be selected as the winner. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted or is disqualified from eligibility and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize, or any element of it, as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable (subject to any applicable legislation). Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or product. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale). Unused portions of prizes will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Winners and Promoter shall arrange via email for Winners to pick up their prize from an adidas store. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- These Terms and Conditions, and the promotion, are subject to applicable laws and regulations. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion, the awarding or provision of any prizes, use of or participation in any of the prizes or the marketing of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries and forfeit any prizes awarded if it determines in its absolute discretion that the entrant does not satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions, or if it determines any entry to be inappropriate for any reason. For example, the Promoter may disqualify: (a) any entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process; (b) incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or entries containing false information or incorrect contact details; (c) any entries that contain material that is obscene, indecent, objectionable, defamatory, libellous or otherwise contravenes an applicable law or infringes any third party’s rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All Eligible Entrants who are selected as winners consent to the Promoter reposting, sharing the post and/or using their name, image, likeness, character, voice, photograph or anything else that identifies them without remuneration in any media worldwide (including without limitation in national print media, on the Promoter’s website and in other promotional material) for a reasonable time to publicise this promotion (including any outcome).
- By entering the promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using and/or sharing their comment (as set out in point 7 above) on Promoter’s Instagram and/or Facebook.
- Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant’s (or any other person’s) mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable legislation.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram, and release Facebook/Instagram from all liability arising in respect of the promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions and the conduct of the promotion are governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
The Promoter is adidas Singapore Pte. Ltd. of 109 North Bridge Road, #09-21 Funan, Singapore 179097.