Big things are brewing around here. We’re giving away a Blue Lion Beer bar fridge stocked with 24 bottles of Blue Lion Beer, worth S$600!
Blue Lion Beer, a Bavarian-styled brew that’s crafted for the Asian palate, was launched on October 3rd at Canvas, Singapore.
To remain true to the Bavarian identity, all ingredients such as hops, barley, and malt rice are imported from Munich, Germany.
The result is a beer recipe made 95% of malt and 5% rice. The bite is far less bitter and the finish is sweet, with citrus and floral notes.
Blue Lion Beer is the brainchild of the Singapore and Germany offices of Shriro Pacific, a family-owned business with more than 100 years of history.
Blue Lion Beer Bar Fridge & 24 Bottle Giveaway
We’re giving away a Blue Lion Beer bar fridge that’s stocked with 24 bottles of Blue Lion Beer inside, worth S$600 in total (as seen above)!
To win, just follow these simple steps and you might be the lucky one walking away with the bar fridge and booze:
1) Like the Blue Lion Beer and Straatosphere Facebook pages
2) Create a post on your Facebook page, telling everyone what you think the “Lion” in Blue Lion Beer stands for*
3) Hashtag “#bluelionbeer_straatosphere” in your post
Terms & Conditions
• The contest is valid till 27 October 2014
• Participant’s Facebook post must be visible to Straatosphere in order for it to be considered a valid entry. Adjust your privacy settings; select “Public” from the drop-down box, as shown here:
• Straatosphere reserves the right to withdraw the promotions or amend the terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice