We’re talking literally. The all-new Fitbit Versa, now compatible across iOS, Android and Windows devices, is truly for everyone.
The wearable tech company is looking to get everybody on board the healthy lifestyle train.
Is it the best yet? Perhaps. Fitbit’s latest smartwatch packs a host of new features that doubles as a guide to achieving your fitness goals while also providing a sleek and stylish accessory for your wrist.
How to get yours
The Fitbit Versa is now available at major retailers such as Best Denki, Challenger, Courts, Harvey Norman, e-gadgets, Lazada and even on Fitbit.com, among others.
It comes in three basic colorways retailing at S$318:
- Black with a black aluminum case
- Gray with a silver aluminum case
- Peach with a rose gold aluminum case
And also two special edition colorways retailing at S$358
- Lavender woven band with rose gold aluminum case
- Charcoal woven band with graphite aluminum case
Don’t worry if the standard bands aren’t your style; more accessories are available and these are priced between S$49.90 to S$139.90. One such is Fitbit’s exclusive Horween leather bands that add a touch of class.
New features to expect
The smartwatch certainly has plenty of features to offer all packed in a sleek and lightweight design, these include:
- Auto activity & sleep tracking
- Fitbit PurePulse heart rate tracking
- Store & play 300+ songs including song downloads from Deezer
- Track your workouts with more than 15 exercise modes
- Water resistant up to 50m (Wear it in the rain or even while swimming)
- Wallet-free payments
But there’s more. Fitbit will roll out these two highly requested features beginning May:
- Female health tracking – For the ladies to track their menstrual cycle and symptoms to allow for better health and fitness planning
- Quick replies – Android users will be able to reply to text messages on WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger quickly all on the Fitbit smartwatches.
The Fitbit Versa packs a ton of features but it is not short on juice. In fact, the smartwatch can go for 4+ days without charging.
Is it the best smartwatch yet? Let us know what you think in the comments below.