A mysterious document, which some claim is the tracklist to Kendrick Lamar’s latest album, surfaced online on March 25.
The tracklist first surfaced on Pastebin, containing what looks to be legitimate information on Kendrick Lamar’s fourth album. The document includes sample credits, songwriters, publisher agencies and even ISRC codes (International Standard Recording Codes) – numbers used to identify unique sound and music video recordings.
Ifthe mysterious tracklist is indeed authentic, it sheds light on certain details about the album such as the runtime (about 74 minutes) and contributing guests to the album (Kanye West, The Game, Swizz Beatz and Drake’s “100” producer Cardo, to name a few).
The “tracklist” is as such:
1. Purple Hibiscus – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
2. Counterfeit – produced by Rahki & Taz Arnold
3. Trust Everyone – produced by DJ Dahi, Terrace Martin & Thundercat
4. Delusional (Like You Haven’t) – featuring Anderson .Paak & Anna Wise, produced by Sounwave
5. Product – featuring Andre Benjamin, produced by Kanye West & Taz Arnold
6. Richard Nixon – produced by LoveDragon
7. None of Your Business – featuring Anna Wise, Kanye West & Q-Tip, produced by DJ Dahi, Kanye West & Sounwave
8. Double Standards – produced by LoveDragon & Rahki
9. If You Had Me, You Lost Me (Interlude) – produced by Flying Lotus & Mono/Poly
10. Commercialized, Failed Experiments – produced by Alchemist, Cardo & Swizz Beatz
11. Ten Steps – featuring Bilal, D’Angelo, & Thundercat, produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
12. Paranoia, Is Love Stronger Than Death? – produced by K.L. & LoveDragon
13. Rest in Paradise (Interlude) – produced by Terrace Martin
14. Swim with the Fishes (God Said) – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
Is Kendrick Lamar planning on releasing one of his best albums to date or is this all an elaborate prank, much like the Kanye West Nasa project hoax that took place in March this year? Only one sure way to find out: wait till the album The Heart Part 4 drops April 7.
Read More: Kendrick Lamar’s Fourth Album Drops April 7?