Singapore is the only city in Asia to have a PABLO Temporary Store.
• All tees sold out except for red long sleeved tee
• Most pre-order coach jackets left in XL sizes only
• Only 5 items per customer allowed
• Cash and credit card accepted only
Cash for the rich, credit for the broke, so everyone’s covered.
• Only 20 customers allowed into the store atany given time
For crowd control purposes.
• No trying allowed
You’ll just have to guesstimate the correct sizing by placing the clothing against your body and looking into the mirror.
• 12 different products are being sold in Singapore
The jackets pictured are available for pre-order, but all other apparel and accessories are in-stock. Prices are as follows: S$50 for the caps, S$60 for short sleeve t-shirts, S$90 for long sleeve t-shirts, S$120 for crew necks, S$130 for hoodies, S$340 for the bomber jacket and S$400 for the military jacket.
• There’s a second queue
Demand is so high, the mall management has formed a second line outside Suntec City Tower 1. We saw close to 100 people queuing up here, with numbers expected to increase throughout the day.
• Time and place
The store is located at Suntec City Tower 1, 13 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038983. It will be open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (August 19th to 21st) from 12pm to 8pm.
• Singapore is the only city in Asia to get a PABLO Temporary Store
Yes, it is. Reference the featured image above, which is a screenshot taken off kanyewest.com. Aside from Singapore, the worldwide pop-up event spans 13 cities in the U.S., three in Europe, one in Cape Town and two in Australia.
• Main line aside, there will be city exclusives
Each temporary store will not only carry a broad line of Kanye’s PABLO merch available only in stores, but will also include limited edition designs, exclusive to that city.
• There’s already a mad queue
According to our sources on the ground, there are already more than 100 people waiting in line for the PABLO Temporary Store Singapore to open.
• The temporary stores are presented in partnership with Universal Music Group’s Bravado
According to a press release, Bravado is the “industry leader in merchandise and branding services for recording artists and brands.”
Stay tuned for a post-drop coverage. For immediate updates on the PABLO Temporary Store Singapore, keep up with us on social media.