Limited Edt had decided to do away with the compulsory donation of S$2 per balloter, as announced on Facebook. Read LE’s full post here.
Instead, LE will give back by donating 10% of the proceeds from the sale of the 100 pairs of YEEZY Beluga 2.0 to Income OrangeAid, its chosen beneficiary.
Updates to the FAQs have been made in purple below. Please read carefully.
For avoidance of doubt, we have prepared this set of FAQs. Please read and pass it on to friend who might benefit from the information.
1) What am I balloting for?
You are balloting for a chance to purchase the adidas YEEZY Boost 350 V2 “Beluga 2.0” shoe.
2) Where will the ballot be held?
At Sole Superior 2017, Zouk Singapore, which is located at 3C River Valley Road, The Cannery.
3) What time does the ballot start and end?
The ballot starts at 1pm and ends at 5.30pm.
Sole Superior, however, runs from 1pm to 7pm.
4) Why does the ballot have to close earlier than the event ends?
To give us the time to gather the ballots and send out the emails to successful balloters within the day (Saturday, November 25).
We anticipate a high volume of ballots, so we will not be sending emails to unsuccessful balloters.
5) How do I participate in the ballot?
As the ballot is held at Sole Superior, you will have to purchase tickets priced at S$11 each to attend Sole Superior, in order to take part in the ballot.
Tickets to Sole Superior can be purchased online here.
6) Where is the ballot station located?
The ballot station is located within the Limited Edt section at Sole Superior. The section is fairly large, so you won’t miss it.
7) How many pairs of the shoes will be made available through the ballot?
8) What is the allocation of the shoes per size?
About five (5) to seven (7) pairs for the more common sizes. We are unable to disclose the exact quantity of shoes by size.
9) Why are you collecting S$2 per ballot? All proceeds from the S$2 that we collect from each balloter goes to Income OrangeAid – a charity that works with underprivileged youths and children. The Income OrangeAid booth will be stationed near the YEEZY Beluga 2.0 ballot section. We encourage you to visit their booth to find out more about their work with youths and children, and how else you can contribute to their initiatives.
9) Update: Following the latest update, Limited Edt will not be collecting a compulsory donation of S$2 per balloter.
Instead, LE will give back by donating 10% of the proceeds from the sale of the 100 pairs of YEEZY Beluga 2.0 to Income OrangeAid.
The Income OrangeAid booth will still be stationed near the YEEZY Beluga 2.0 ballot station. We do still encourage you to visit their booth to find out more about their work with youths and children, and how else you can contribute to their initiatives.
10) How will you collect the S$2? There will be a clear plastic box at the ballot station. You will be asked to deposit your S$2 note into the box before you proceed to key in your details into an iPad to cast your ballot.
10) Update: As per 9), we will not be collecting a compulsory donation of S$2.
You may choose to donate cash to Income OrangeAid at your own discretion; please head to their booth near the YEEZY ballot station to find out how to go about this.
11) If I donate more than S$2 can I cast more than one (1) ballot? No. Each person is entitled to one (1) ballot only.
11) Update: Each balloter is entitled to one (1) ballot entry only, whether or not they make a cash donation to Income OrangeAid.
12) When do I collect my shoes?
Successful balloters must purchase their adidas YEEZY 350 V2 Beluga 2.0 on Sunday, November 26, 2017, at Limited Edt Vault at 313@Somerset (#04-13/14), anytime from 11am to 9.30pm.
13) Can I collect the shoes another day?
No. All successful balloters must purchase their shoes by 9.30pm on Sunday, November 26, 2017.
14) How much are the shoes?
The shoes are S$349.00.
15) What do I bring to the shoe collection/purchase?
Bring the email you received that notifies you of your ballot success and a form of identification – IC/ID.
16) Anything else I need to know about the ballot?
We have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, aggression, and rudeness toward staff manning the ballot station. We reserve the right to disqualify balloters who treat our staff with disrespect.
16) Anything else?
Nope, that’s it. All the best and happy balloting.
Read More: Sole Superior 2017: Limited Edt Booth Sneak Peek (Yeezy Ballot Included)