Avengers: Endgame beat out Avatar as the best movie of all time. However, that is not the end.
The recently announced Marvel Phase 4 movies and series are gunning for the crown.
During the recent San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige announced Phase 4 of the Marvel movies and Disney Plus exclusive-series that are set to release over the next two years. In total, five new movies and series each were introduced, as follows:
- Black Widow movie (May 1, 2020)
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Disney Plus series (Fall 2020)
- The Eternals movie (November 6, 2020)
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings movie (February 12, 2021)
- WandaVision Disney Plus series (Spring 2021)
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness movie (May 7, 2021)
- Loki Disney Plus series (Spring 2021)
- What If…? Disney Plus series (Summer 2021)
- Hawkeye Disney Plus series (Fall 2021)
- Thor: Love and Thunder movie (November 5, 2021)
View this post on Instagram
On top of that, the announcements revealed that the forthcoming Thor: Love and Thunder movie will star Natalie Portman as the female Thor, and that Tessa Thompson’s Valkyrie will be Marvel’s first openly LGBTQ+ superhero. Also, Marvel fans will be pleased to know that there will be a Blade reboot, starring Mahershala Ali, in the works.
Which of the Marvel Phase 4 movies or series are you most excited about? Let us know down in the comments.
Featured image: BGR