Let our selection of Valentine’s Day gifts for men show you the way to his heart. The items are curated by price, from lowest to highest for each category.
Gifts for the sneakerhead
If it’s sneakers he loves besides you, you’ll know: all matters of the heart start with a gift for the feet. We’ve picked out a selection of sneakers that range from new releases, designer footwear, and collaborations.
1) Adidas LXCON – S$145
Shop the Adidas LXCON on END.
2) Puma x Sankuanz RS-X – S$215
Shop the Puma x Sankuanz RS-X on END.
3) Nike x Fear Of God Air Skylon II – S$219
Shop the Nike x Fear Of God Air Skylon II on END.
4) CDG Homme Plus x Nike Air Presto Foot Tent – $290 (approx. S$394)
5) Gucci Ace leather trainers – S$810
Gifts for the snazzy fashionista
Does he have a keen eye for fashion and styling? If the answer is yes, check out these picks of essential apparel and accessories to add in his wardrobe. Whether he’s into flashy ‘fits, low-key cult brands or designer looks, there’s sure to be at least one thing he’ll like from this list.
1) ASOS DESIGN fluro denim jacket in green – S$64.84
2) Maison Kitsuné logo-print t-shirt – S$75
3) Acne Studios rubber-weave cross-body bag – S$175
4) Fred Perry utility overshirt in camel – S$185.27
5) Off-White Diagonals Coin Purse – S$359
Shop the Off-White Diagonals Coin Purse on END.
Gifts for the fitness fanatic
So your guy is more into working out than sneakers or fashion. We’ve got you covered. For these guys, you’ll want to look out for new gear to keep them looking fresh while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. From minimalist tights to sporty smartwatches, there’s a gift for any budget.
1) ASOS 4505 running tights with quick dry – S$29.64
2) Adidas Training logo t-shirt – S$46.32
Shop the Adidas Training logo t-shirt on ASOS.
3) Nike Running x Nathan Bell artist t-shirt – S$46.32
4) Y-3 mini gym bag – S$65
Shop the Y-3 mini gym bag on END.
5) Fitbit Versa Smart Watch – S$370.54
Shop the Fitbit Versa Smart Watch on ASOS.
Did you find our guide to Valentine’s Day gifts for men useful? Let us know in the comments below.